The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) offers the following temporary jobs:
1. IT Officer
- Ref.: EIT/TA/2013/80
Reporting to the Head of Unit „Services and Finance”, the IT Officer will be responsible for assuring the adequate availability and performance of the IT systems and to manage the implementation of the applications that will support the operations of the EIT.
- Grade or function group: AD 6
2. Strategy, Impact Analysis and Evaluation Officer
- Ref.: EIT/TA/2013/79
The Strategy, Impact Analysis and Evaluation Officer’s main duty will be to contribute to strategy development as well as the analysis and evaluation of economic and societal implications of the EIT’s activities.
- Grade or function group: AD 8
3. Policy Assistant
- Ref.: EIT/CA/2013/82
Reporting to the Head of Unit “Policy and Communications”, the Policy Assistant will be part of the “Policy Support and Stakeholder Relations” team. (S)he will contribute to activities in strategic and policy processes led by the EIT as well as stakeholder relations.
- Grade or function group: FG III
- Deadline for applications: 15 August 2013, 12:00, Budapest time
- Jobs location: Budapest, Hungary